The following information is provided as a community service. CRDTC does not endorse any of the facilities listed nor maintain any of the web pages.
Clubs and schools in the area offering Breed Handling classes
- Acton MA DogStar Activity Center. FMI: 978-429-8396, email@example.com
- Acushnet MA Wampanoag Kennel Club, Thursday evenings 7:00 pm. FMI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auburn MA Collinswood K9 Services, Mondays 7:30pm drop-in, Instructor: Marsha Clamp, AKC Junior Showmanship judge. FMI: 508-832-9394
- Leominster MA The Curious Canine, 978-537-2475
- Marlborough MA Lucky Dog Essentials, 796 Boston Post Road E (Route 20 E). Tuesday evening classes at 7:00 pm. Instructor: Phyllis Wright, Professional handler. FMI: 508-485-4888
- Osterville MA Cape Cod Kennel Club, Drop-in, Wednesday evenings, 8:00-8:45 PM, at the Osterville Community Center. FMI: 774-327-0539
- Rehoboth MA Canine Training Center, Drop-in handling classes on Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm. Instructor: Lynn Pray. FMI: email@example.com
- Taunton MA Silver City Canine Training Center, Tuesdays 10:30am and Thursdays 6pm and 7pm, drop-in. FMI: 508 822-4364
- Westford MA Waggin' Tail Dog Training, Tuesdays 7:00 to 8:00 pm with Breed Judge Cheryl Pike. FMI: 978-392-0945
OTHER NEW ENGLAND STATES
- Saco, ME - Paw-Zn-Around; Wednesdays. Instructor: Penny Cary. FMI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brewer, ME - Penobscot Valley Kennel Club, http://penobscotvalleykennelclub.tripod.com/id5.html
- Amherst NH - American K9 Country, 603 672-8448. Drop-In Breed Handling Classes. Wednesdays at 7:30pm. Instructor: Frank De Bem, professional handler.
- Manchester NH - Gail Fisher's All Dogs Gym, 603 669-4644 x103. Drop-in classes, Thursdays, 6:30 pm all breeds, 7:30 pm small breeds only. Instructor: Pat Barrett.
- Manchester NH - Sendaishi Pet Resort, 603 622-9684. Tuesday night classes. Instructor: Joyce Matott, CPH.
- Nashua NH - Riverside Canine Center, 48 Bridge Street. Tuesday drop-in class at 7:00 pm. 603 889-9800, email@example.com
- Exeter RI - Providence County Kennel Club and the Owner Handlers Association of America. Classes at Delmyra Kennel, 191 Ten Rod Rd (Route 102). Wednesdays 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM. Instructor: Richard E. Grant, President, Owner Handler Association . FMI: firstname.lastname@example.org, 401-294-3247 .